European Microwave Week 2023
From September 19-21, 2023, CITC will participate in the European Microwave Week in Berlin, Germany. We will share booth 104B with our partners TNO Defence, Safety and Security, Fraunhofer IAF and Fraunhofer FHR.
More about European Microwave Week
The 2023 European Microwave Conference is Europe’s largest conference dedicated to microwave, millimetre-wave and terahertz devices, systems and technologies, It will give you opportunities to share and discuss your recent findings with peers and experts. For the first time in its longstanding history the 53rd European Microwave Conference will take place in Berlin.
The conference represents the main event in the European Microwave Week. A broad range of high frequency related topics will be addressed in all their aspects: theory, simulation, design, and measurement. Examples include:
- The latest developments of filters and passive components
- Modelling and design of RF MEMS and microsystems
- High frequency and high data rate microwave photonics
- Highly stable and ultra-low-noise microwave and millimetre-wave sources
- New linearisation techniques
- The impact of new packaging technologies on development applications.
For more information and registration, please check out the event’s website.
CITC’s business development manager Marco Koelink and RF Chip Packaging program manager Francesca Chiappini will attend the conference so if you want to meet them, please contact us in advance per email.