Job opening Process Engineer Semiconductor interconnection technology
Job opening at a glance
- Location: Nijmegen
- Experience: 3-7 years
- Education: BSc
- Hours: full-time position, 40 hrs per week
We are Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC), a non-profit, open innovation center specializing in heterogeneous integration and advanced chip packaging. Our work revolves around innovation; in our labs, researchers and entrepreneurs work together on the next generation of semiconductors and photonics. CITC was founded in 2019 with strategic partners TNO and TU Delft and is supported by leading partners from the chip industry, universities, local and regional governments.
The job opening
Currently, we are looking for a process engineer to strengthen our team. You will be working at the intersection of materials science, process technology, microelectronics and packaging in a multidisciplinary research environment.
As a process engineer you will be:
- Developing interconnect and assembly processes for a next generation of high-power devices
- Participating with expertise and taking responsibility in ongoing collaborative projects with international customers
- Interacting with our industrial partners and customers on a day-to-day basis
Your background and skills
You have a BSc degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or materials science. Preferably, you have 3 to 7 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in package development or assembly engineering. Your expertise includes hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques and quality systems. And your knowledge of assembly materials such as die attach, passivation and encapsulation, is excellent.
Skills and qualities that will help you succeed in this job include:
- Hands-on mentality: you are able to organize practical work in an efficient and cooperative way
- Knowledgeable at data handling, analysis and communication of results
- Good communication skills in English.
What we offer you
Although you will be working for CITC in Nijmegen, you will be employed by TNO – the best of both worlds.
- Challenging and varied work with real impact
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment
- A company culture that is characterized as passionate, professional and accessible
- Flexible working hours and a combination of on-site and working from home to help you balance your professional and personal life
- A work place on the Noviotech Campus, the most innovative environment in Nijmegen
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,900 and € 5,000 – based on your knowledge and experience
- Additional remuneration: 8% holiday pay, a 13th month bonus of 8.33% and a flex budget (5.58% + € 180).
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself by attending courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs
- 33 days annual leave on a full-time basis
- A good pension scheme
- Optional employee benefits enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. Read more about tailoring your benefits package.
Want to know more?
If this job has sparked your interest, we’d like to hear from you. Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. If you want to learn more about CITC, please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Interested to join the CITC team?
Please apply here before December 12, 2022. The selection process consists of two rounds of interviews. In a final meeting, we discuss the employment conditions and your tailored benefits package. We aim to complete the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check. We look forward to your application!