Vacancy PDEng trainee
The world we live in has many social challenges. Improving healthcare, renewable energy transition, make the world a safer place. Package and integration development for chips is the key to global innovation. At Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC) we are looking for a PDEng trainee on in-package integration of filter & antenna system for 5G applications.
Vacancy Professional Doctorate in Engineering (PDEng trainee) on in-package integration of filter & antenna system for 5G applications
For a TU/e and CITC collaboration project we are looking for a candidate that will design highly integrated solutions for an antenna system and a high-Q filter for AiP for 5G applications. Furthermore, the candidate will explore different technology paths to realize the proposed designs and investigate the impact of technology choices on RF performance.
The project aims at
- Designing and manufacturing demonstrator(s) in different packaging technologies
- Validating the demonstrator
- Producing an overview of technology parameters and their impact on RF performances.
- have, or expect to receive, a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in the area of microwave engineering,
- have good subject knowledge with experience in either antenna design or filter design
(e.g. gained through an internship or thesis),
- have an interest in learning about technology and manufacturing aspects of microelectronics packaging
- have a creative and critical thinking attitude, an intrinsic motivation and an ability to cooperate with internal and external partners,
- be comfortable to work independently and an interest in research training.
Previous experience in using scientific and engineering software packages such as Matlab, CST, ADS, etc. are advantageous.
Have a look at the full vacancy that is offered via the website of TU/e for more information and to apply.