• Visit our website;
• Purchase or use our products, solutions or services;
• Contact us for support;
• Request information specific to your interests;
• Interact with us as a job candidate/ applicant.
2. Who we are
3. What types of personal information do we collect?
We may process various types of personal information we receive from you depending on the way you interact with us (e.g. through our website, email, site visit etc.). They may include the following:
• Name and last name;
• E-mail address, company name, function title, address, phone number, fax, country;
• Traffic information such as time and/ or duration of your interaction with us;
• IP address of the devices you use to interact with us;
• Your actual or assumed location (determined by the information mentioned above);
• Information related to your interest (products or services that you are visiting on our website platforms);
• Information related to your requests for information, requests for support.
5. Why do we collect your personal information?
We want to know you better, so we can serve you better. But the choice whether you want this kind of service is off course up to you.
Depending on who you are, we may collect personal information for different purposes, such as:
• Performance and execution of contracts;
• Direct marketing;
• Providing our products or services;
• Responding to requests;
• Compliance with legal obligations;
• Security and maintenance reasons;
• Employment purposes.
6. Do we share your information with third parties?
We do not sell or license your personal information to third parties.
We only share personal information with external service providers when needed like Finance administration office and IT support.
7. How do we safeguard your personal information?
We recognize our responsibility to protect the personal information we collect. We make sure that our measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent risks, such as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to information. We will also make sure that our external providers process your data in a secure and confidential manner. Additionally, we make sure that these measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws. For instance, we put in place the following measures in order protect your information:
• Limiting physical access to our premises;
• Limiting access to personal information (for instance, only employees on a need to know basis
have access to your personal information);
• Requiring third-party providers to have acceptable security measures to keep personal information
secure and putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards.
8. How long do we retain your information?
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the specific purposes, as explained under the section ‘Why do we collect your personal information’. In certain cases a longer retention of your personal information might be required according to legal obligations. In other cases, we delete your personal information once the purpose of processing your information is fulfilled. In some cases we save data in our archive as we mark it as historical data (e.g. employees out of service).
9. Which are your rights?
According to applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
• Access, modify or delete your personal information (unless it is legally required to retain the information).
• Restriction of or objection to the processing activity of your information.
• Request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used format.
• Pose any questions related to your personal information and its protection.
10. How do we control the storage and collection of your personal information?
We are happy to give you control over your personal information. Please contact us for more information on the data we collect about you or to request that we delete your information. We will respond to the email address you provided to verify your identity and ensure that you are the owner/ controller of that email address and account information.
11. When do we transfer your personal information?
CITC will not send your personal information to other recipients without obtaining your consent or otherwise complying with applicable data protection laws.
12. Updates to this policy
13. Concerns and complaint
If you are concerned about the way we process your personal information, please contact us and we will investigate your concern. You will receive a written response within a reasonable period. You also have the right to make a formal complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction.
14. Contact details
Chip Integration Technology Center
Novio Tech Campus, Building M
6534 AT Nijmegen
Tel.: +31 85 48 35 600
Or contact us by clicking this link: www.citc.org/citc-contact-form