Semiconductor Packaging University Program
Registration for the 2022/2023 edition is now possible
Together with HAN University of Applied Sciences, CITC developed the Semiconductor Packaging University Program. The program provides a connection between education and industry and as such contributes to the training and skills of people that align with industry needs. People who are in high demand – now and in the future. The program therefore represents an important step in securing the future of the semiconductor industry in Europe.
The program offers its participants training in all relevant aspects of chip packaging, both in theory and in practice. The theoretical part is provided by industry experts – in addition to CITC and HAN, the program was developed in collaboration with NXP, Nexperia, Ampleon, TU Delft and TNO. The practical assignments of the program are carried out on the premises of CITC and several semiconductor companies.
Integrated chip technology and its applications
You will learn about the semiconductor industry and take a deep dive into the final step of chip manufacturing. This is the phase in which the chip is packaged in its housing. Chip packaging is becoming increasingly comples and multidisciplinary, while costs must remain low.
Developments such as integrated photonics. system-on-chip, embedded cameras, 5G antennas, sensors and micro-electro-mechanical systems place high demands on the manufacturing process… and the competencies of semiconductor staff.
The program focuses on the design and manufacturing of semiconductor packages and the associated assembly, reliability and test techniques.
Additional info for bachelor students
- Minor Semiconductor Packaging – full-time
- Minor Semiconductor Packaging – part-time
- Kies op maat – minor Semiconductor Packaging – full-time
- Kies op maat – minor Semiconductor Packaging – part-time
Are you interested in joining this course? Please contact us for more information or to receive the registration form.
Looking back at previous editions of the program
- Boschman internship for Semiconductor Packaging minor student
- Certificates for Semiconductor Packaging students
- Second edition Semiconductor Packaging University Program kicked off
- First graduate Semiconductor Packaging minor
- CITC educates next generation of high-tech talent
- Successful first edition of Semiconductor Packaging University Program
- Semiconductor Packaging University Program featured in regional news
The Semiconductor Packaging University Program is supported by